Kriya Sharira is the core subject which particularly gives insight about nature & function of the human body. In Kriya Sharira students study about basic principles of Ayurveda like Dosha-Dhatu-Mala. Concepts are emphasized to provide a foundation that is conducive to the development of diagnostic skills and application of physiologic concepts and principles clinically.
FACILITIES IN THE DEPARTMENT
- Has necessary books related to Ayurvedic & modern physiology.
- Well-equipped laboratory with all necessary instruments for the conduction of practicals, to educate the students about various laboratory findings.
- Department has a good collection of teaching charts related to both Ayurveda & modern physiology.
- System wise models to explain the mechanism in a better way.
- Assessment of Prakruti, Saara, Vriddi and Kshaya of Dosha-Dhatu-Mala, in hospital patients by students.
- Workshops to promote critical thinking & practical applicability of unique Ayurvedic concepts in day today life.
- Clinical case discussion in groups.